Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SEX!!!Y

Let's talk about feeling sexy.

Let's face it, fat is not sexy. And it's hard for big girls to feel sexy. You may have a man who loves you for you, he doesn't see your flaws, he sees your heart and soul and the wonderful woman he fell in love with. I know Heather and I are lucky enough to have men like that.

When we're constantly bombarded with Victoria Secret commercials filled with gorgeous models with perfect bodies it's hard to look at ourselves and think, "Hey, I'm sexy." Especially if you lack the self esteem to even look at yourself in a sexy way. 

Maybe you're like me and you own 3 or 4 pieces of sexy lingerie from various Valentines, anniversaries, and even your wedding night, but you're too shy/embarrassed to wear them. When I was skinnier I wore those for my husband, it made things feel less ordinary, like in a movie. But I've never seen any movies where the fat girl gets in skimpy lingerie....except Shallow Hal, and there's a real cinematic wonder.....

In order to feel more sexy you need to look at your positive qualities. Focus what you like about your body. Maybe you have nice legs, or you love the way your boobs look in a corset. If you find lingerie that accentuates the positive you'll instantly get a boost of self esteem. 

I feel sexiest when I actually do my make-up, shave my legs, and dress in something pretty. There are days that I don't even bother and those are the days that I feel the worst about myself.

How do YOU make yourself feel sexier? Or what keeps you from feeling sexy?

No comments:

Post a Comment