Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jujubees on your Ooh Ooh Bees.

Really, I have simply been dying to use that Steven Tyler quote and couldn't resist it as a title, so please excuse it.

Let's talk about bewbs!

If you are like Kathy and I, you have huge ones. Which may be a wonderful thing to the men in our lives, but as far as our backs, our self confidence and our constant clumsiness of running into things with them, they can be a bit much.

Recently, I thought I would go the cheap route and just buy an $8.00 bra from Ross, when I found they surprisingly had my size. So. Stupid.

Dealing with this extra weight in our breasticles, it is essential that we have a good, decent bra. I recently got sized and discovered I had grown a cup size (while losing weight, really!?) and had been wearing the wrong size for who knows how long. I found an amazing deal online at LaneBryant.com for a $19.99 bra with free shipping to the store and I am in love. They also have a great buy one get one half off in stores right now if you would like to check it out.

Anyway, my confidence has gone out the roof with this simple change. Not only do I feel so much better, but I feel more womanly, more beautiful and more sexy.

Really this post is about the Steven Tyler quote and me feeling awesome about my boobs, but I just wanted to reiterate the importance (especially for us voluptuous vixens) of a good bra.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment